My leading client have an urgent requirement for an excellent Project Manager ideally with 5 year PM experience and a background in software development. Responsiblities include;
- Planning new versions of products to agreed milestones, quality and cost:
- Create project plans
- Monitor and adjust plans to ensure milestones are achieved
- Co-ordinate the development of software with internal and external teams
- Co-ordinate the product test activities
- Report progress to stakeholders
- Project manage internal non-production projects.
- Work with teams to improve software development processes.
The succesful candidate will have;
- Experience of managing several software development projects with the following characteristics: low risk and cost; single organization; single site.
- Experience of managing at least one software development project with some of the following characteristics: medium risk and cost; commercial customer/supplier relationship; multiple sites.
- Experience of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Desirable experience includes;
- Experience of Agile methods eg. Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience of JIRA, Confluence.
- Experience of improving software quality.
- Understanding of software development tools.
- BSc in a Technical discipline or equivalent.
- A post graduate project management qualification (PRINCE2, APM etc.) would be an advantage.
Email your CV for more details ASAP!
|Job Category||Software Development|