About the Role
As a Senior Developer, you will play a critical role within the Agile team and the wider organisation, designing, developing, communicating and evangelising software development methods, functionality development and technology exploitation.
You will be part of a new, highly-skilled team, driving change not just in the organisation, but across the industry as a whole. In order to join us during this exciting time you will need to facilitate the delivery of exceptional software by:
• Working as part of an Agile team delivering new solutions, using leading technologies.
• Working closely with Product Owners and stakeholders to deliver their vision.
• Undertaking software development activities.
• Delivering the product vision through the use of leading technologies.
• Delivering solutions and refining them based upon feedback from stakeholders.
To succeed in the role of Senior Developeryou need to demonstrate the following skills and
• Excellent communicator with the ability to share ideas with non-technical team members without losing the meaning.
• Strong team player with the ability to work closely with other technologists toward shared goals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation.
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
Your experience will encompass the following aspects of software development:
• 4+ years of experience as a full-stack developer in commercial web and/or mobile development environments.
• Demonstrable competence in a broad range of technologies, such as Java, NodeJS, React/Angular/JS.
• Experience with OAS 2.0/3.0 RESTful services.
•In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development & deployment).
• Proven software design and architecture experience on multiple projects.
• Tools experience and exposure; Eclipse, Maven, Tomcat, Git, JUnit, Selenium or alternatives.
• Distributed architecture skills and capabilities, ideally against cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure).
• Relational DB design knowledge and use as application persistence.
• Experience of working with indexing/caching solutions (Hazelcast, Lucene, Elasticsearch, Hadoop or others).
|Job Category||Software Development|