IT Support professional with fluent Mandarin skills required to work for this leading financial services company in London (EC2N).
To assist Head of IT in maintaining the infrastructure, responding to user queries and helping with the system development.
Provide generalist IT support;
Support the Head of IT with the on-going maintenance of IT systems, including both hardware and software;
Desktop support (AD, Email, Anti –Virus, USB, etc.);
Telephone system support;
Carry out system’s daily checks;
Handle IT orders and invoices
Liaising with the 3rd party suppliers;
Work alongside Head of IT to build, test and roll out development work;
Support Head of IT with Head Office reporting and liaison;
Maintaining and developing technical support for the Business Continuity Plan;
Assist Head of IT with Core Business systems support;
Work along with IT manager to support IT and facilities (e.g. CCTV, Alarm System, Security Door System);
Provide on-call out of hour’s IT support as and when necessary;
Any other reasonable management request.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
– IT support experience in Finance sector;
– Fluent in Mandarin, written and oral;
– Strong background in Windows;
– Server 2008 R2/2012, Active Directory, Exchange;
– VmWare experience;
– Basic Networking experience;
– Degree in Computer science or equivalent relevant field;
– Industry qualifications are advantageous;
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have:
– Banking sector experience would be advantageous;
– Ability to learn new technologies;
– Strong team player and ability to work well under pressure;
– Strong communication skills.
Email your CV now for more details.
|Job Category||IT Support|
|Salary||Up to £40,000|