About this job
My client is looking for an XML Developer to contribute to the enhancement and effectiveness of both the software and the development process, as well as the quality of the solution delivered to customers. This role will require not only a technically strong and flexible candidate, but one who has a genuine interest in both software engineering and mobile telecoms systems. Excellent communications skills and the ability to work within and across teams are essential.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Engineering.
- Strong experience/knowledge of XML and complex logic handling within XML.
- Excellent UNIX command line knowledge and skills: awk, sed, etc.
- Very good UNIX scripting skills, text processing/parsing: Bash, Perl, Groovy, Python, Ruby etc.
- Good SQL and database knowledge - Oracle - SQL/PLSQL.
- Good understanding of HTTP, FTP, DNS, email protocols, etc.
- A very good working knowledge of Java (J2EE).
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Demonstrable ability to understand complex software functionality.
- Mobile Telecommunications knowledge an advantage (GSM, GPRS, UMTS, LTE).
To be considered for this role or for further detail please contact Elaine Colton - +353 1 524 0691 / firstname.lastname@example.org
XML , DEVELOPER , ANALYST PROGRAMMER , JAVA