We offer a structured process for both contract and permanent contingency recruitment.
- Permanent roles - Same working day
- Contract roles - Within one hour of receipt
If required, arrange client meeting or qualification call the same working day.
- Same working day of receipt for contract roles
- Within 24 hours for permanent roles
Dependant on the availability of skills required, we will aim to present a candidate shortlist as follows,
- Contract roles - 2 candidates for review within 24 hours
- Permanent roles - 3 candidates for review within 72 hours
All candidates will be fully qualified by telephone. We do meet candidates where possible if required by the client, particularly for permanent positions.
We take references early on in the process for both contract and permanent roles.
We confirm right to work status for the UK and obtain relevant proof at the start of the hiring process.
We manage the full recruitment cycle through to offer stage and beyond. ePeople Recruitment prides itself on making sure we have strong follow up with all candidates we place and all clients that we place them with.
We ensure that all contractors are paid on time and we work in close partnership with an umbrella company, where a contractor requires that service.